Kentucky Integrated Child Care Systems (KICCS) Portal Launch Site
Changes to CCAP Provider Payments and other Provider Services
Effective Jan. 1, 2016, the DCBS Division of Child Care will assume responsibility for:
- Making CCAP provider payments and payment adjustments
- Provider application to accept CCAP payments
- Registered provider application and renewal services
- Provider overpayment claims (establishment as well as payment collection)
Child Care Assistance Program Forums begin Monday, Nov. 23.
More information on the CCAP Forums
||CCAP and KICCS
The Cabinet for Health and Family Services announced on Oct 15, 2014 proposed changes that will improve access to high-quality child care for children who qualify for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
Read Press Release
Under a new proposed regulation, child care providers who provide subsidized child care services will be required to begin participation in the STARS for KIDS NOW (STARS) program – the state’s quality rating system for licensed and certified child care providers – by Aug. 15, 2015.
More information on the program and to learn how to become a STARS provider.
Be sure to bookmark this page as your launch site for the KICCS portal.
Contact the KICCS HelpDesk for KICCS provider and STARS Portal system issues:
HelpDesk Phone: (502) 564-0104 Option 6
Toll Free - (866)-231-0003 Option 6
||Become a KICCS Portal User
THIS IS A NAMED ANCHOR
Steps and Tips
- Read the user guide(s) available in the KY Online Gateway Tips panel
- Child care providers or representatives print and follow the instructions on the Provider Portal User Agreement
- University of Kentucky STARS staff (QEI) print and follow the instructions on the QEI User Agreement
- Create a citizen account using the Kentucky Online Gateway
- Submit the online request for KICCS application access
- Send the required documentation
Have an existing citizen account? Submit the online request for KICCS access and send required documentation.
To optimize use of the KICCS Portal, you must have:
- A KY Online Gateway account
- Windows OS 7.0 or higher
- High-speed Internet access
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- Adobe or other PDF document reader
Your monitor's display resolution should be set to 1024 x 768.