Kentucky Integrated Child Care Systems (KICCS) Portal Launch Site
The Cabinet for Health and Family Services announced on Oct 15, 2014 proposed changes that will improve access to high-quality child care for children who qualify for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
Read Press Release
Under a new proposed regulation, child care providers who provide subsidized child care services will be required to begin participation in the STARS for KIDS NOW (STARS) program – the state’s quality rating system for licensed and certified child care providers – by Aug. 15, 2015.
More information on the program and to learn how to become a STARS provider.
Be sure to bookmark this page as your launch site for the KICCS portal.
Contact the KICCS HelpDesk for KICCS provider and STARS Portal system issues:
HelpDesk Phone: (502) 564-0104 Option 6
Toll Free - (866)-231-0003 Option 6
||How to Become a KICCS Portal User
THIS IS A NAMED ANCHOR
Steps and Tips
- Read the user guide(s) available in the KY Online Gateway Tips panel
- Child care providers or representatives print and follow the instructions on the Provider Portal User Agreement
- University of Kentucky STARS staff (QEI) print and follow the instructions on the QEI User Agreement
- Create a citizen account using the Kentucky Online Gateway
- Submit the online request for KICCS application access
- Send the required documentation
Have an existing citizen account? Submit the online request for KICCS access and send required documentation.
To optimize use of the KICCS Portal, you must have:
- A KY Online Gateway account
- Windows OS 7.0 or higher
- High-speed Internet access
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- Adobe or other PDF document reader
Your monitor's display resolution should be set to 1024 x 768.