KICCS Child Care Provider Portal
Fall isn’t the only change in the air.
Visit the Child Care Council of Kentucky website to view child care regulation changes, contact information and other available resources.
||How to Become a Portal Provider
THIS IS A NAMED ANCHOR
Steps and Tips
- Print and follow the instructions on the Portal User Agreement Form.pdf
- Complete the online request. Write and store in a secure location the following:
- 4-digit PIN
- Security question/answer
- Request number
- Send the signed form, a copy of your driver's license and a printout of your request confirmation to the address below.
If you do not send the signed form and drivers license, your request will be denied.
Send by fax to:
Division of Child Care
Attn: Provider Portal Administrator
Send scanned documents by e-mail to:
In the e-mail subject line, type New Account Request and your CLR number.
To optimize use of the Provider Portal, you must have:
- An e-mail account
- High-speed Internet access
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- Adobe or other PDF document reader
Your monitor's display resolution should be set to 1024 x 768.