Kentucky Immunization Program
||Immunization Certificates and Registry Access
Visit www.chfs.ky.gov/dph/epi/kir for more information about the Kentucky Immunization Registry.
Download immunization certificates from the Kentucky Department of Education website.
||Kentucky Immunization Program
The Kentucky Immunization Program works to provide services aimed at preventing and reducing the risk and incidence of vaccine-preventable diseases for all Kentuckians.
Vision: Living free of vaccine-preventable diseases
Mission: Prevent, promote and protect through education and collaboration to eliminate vaccine-preventable diseases in Kentucky
- Providing vaccines to Vaccines for Children-enrolled health care providers at no cost
- Enforcing school and child care immunization regulations
- Providing immunization education and training for health care providers and the general public
- Coordinating surveillance and control efforts for vaccine-preventable diseases
- Promoting vaccine safety
- Developing effective partnerships
- Supporting efforts to increase vaccinations for all Kentuckians
||For Parents and the General Public
This section contains information aimed at the general public regarding immunization recommendations across the lifespan. This includes immunization basics, immunization schedules and recommendations, school entrance requirements and where to obtain immunizations.
This section contains information regarding influenza, including who is at risk, where to obtain the flu vaccine and seasonal influenza updates.
||For Health Care Professionals
This section contains information aimed at health care providers, public health employees and other health workers. This includes information regarding the Vaccines for Children Program, immunization registry updates, vaccine information, educational materials and program news updates.