Local Health Operations Branch
Administrative Branch Manager
(502) 564-6663, ext. 4100
The Local Health Operations (LHO) Branch is responsible for providing administrative and technical guidance to the Kentucky local health departments (LHDs). This responsibility includes:
- Providing guidance to LHDs in the management of medical records and forms.
- Providing guidance to LHDs on the appropriate completion of Patient Encounter Form entries.
- Providing guidance to LHDs on appropriate medical coding.
- Providing guidance to LHDs on correcting Medicaid and Managed Care Organizations (MCO) billing errors for the Kentucky Preventive Health Services Program. Note: LHO is not responsible for Medicare and private/commercial insurance billing issues.
- Review and authorize security access to the Patient Services Reporting System (PSRS) and the Clinic Management System (CMS).
The LHO branch performs these responsibilities through the interpretation of policies, standard operating procedures, administrative regulations and statutes. The LHO branch may be contacted by calling (502) 564-6663 and selecting Option 1 or by email. The LHO branch normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Eastern Time.
||Updates and Alerts
Coding Compliance Training Webcast
Course ID Number: 1052721
Originally Aired Aug. 7, 2014
Trainings more than six months old