Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (Banner Imagery) - Go to home page

How can I have my home inspected for lead?

Have your home tested for lead by calling a certified lead inspector or lead risk assessor.  Home test kits are available, but they are not always accurate.

You may call Kentucky’s Environmental Lead Program (ELP) at (502) 564-4537 for a listing of certified individuals or you may click here. You can also call Kentucky’s Child Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP) at (502) 564-2154 or Kentucky’s regional Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) at (404) 562-8998 for more information.

Other questions


Last Updated 10/21/2009