Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (Banner Imagery) - Go to home page

Mental Depression

Feel angry, depressed, or hopeless? Concerned about alcohol or drug use? Having marital or family problems? Help is available to you. Community Mental Health Centers provide confidential counseling services based on your ability to pay and you may obtain further information by calling toll free 1-800-928-8000.


Related Content

Last Updated 10/21/2009