Eat More Fruits & Veggies
Consuming a variety of fruits and vegetables daily provides many benefits.
- Helps reduce the risk for chronic diseases such as stroke, type 2 diabetes, some types of cancer, heart disease and high blood pressure.
- All product forms count - fresh frozen, canned, dried and 100 percent juice.
- Most fruits and veggies are lower in calories and higher in fiber than other foods.
- As part of a healthy diet, eating fruits and veggies instead of other high-fat foods may make it easier to control your weight.
- Fruits and vegetables are great sources of many vitamins and minerals.
Fruits and Veggies Matter
Fruits and Veggies-More Matters