Complaint information should include:
- Name of facility.
- Who is the complainant?
- What is the complaint? (Describe the facts of the complaint situation.)
- Who is/are the alleged perpetrator(s)?
- How was patient/client affected?
- When did the complaint situation occur? Was it an isolated event or an ongoing situation? (Include the date, time, time between different events.)
- Where did it happen? (In what care unit, patient/client room.)
- How did it happen? What was the sequence of events?
- Is a patient/client or the family of a patient/client involved?
- Who witnessed the complaint situation?
- Names of staff or other patient/client involved. Also, include other persons involved, such as volunteers or visitors.
- Was facility made aware of complaint?
- What actions were taken by the facility?
To report a complaint against a licensed health care facility, contact the appropriate regional office as noted below. To see what region to report to please follow link to the regional map.
|WESTERN ENFORCEMENT BRANCH
Western State Hospital
Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42240
Phone: (270) 889-6052
Fax: 270) 889-6088 or (270) 889-6089
|NORTHERN ENFORCEMENT BRANCH|
L&N Building, 2-W
908 West Broadway
Louisville, Kentucky 40203
Phone: (502) 595-4079
Fax: (502) 595-4540
|SOUTHERN ENFORCEMENT BRANCH
116 Commerce Avenue
London, Kentucky 40744
Phone: (606) 878-7827
Fax: (606) 878-2773
|EASTERN ENFORCEMENT BRANCH|
P.O. Box 12250
Lexington, Kentucky 40582
Phone: (859) 246-2301
Fax: (859) 246-2307