- Aging Network: List of Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) throughout Kentucky that provide aging services.
- Assisted Living Communities: List of Assisted Living Communities that have been certified in Kentucky (by county).
- Birth Surveillance Registry: The Kentucky Birth Surveillance Registry (KBSR) is a surveillance system designed to provide information on the incidence, prevalence, trends and possible causes of stillbirths, birth defects and disabling conditions.
- Children with Special Health Care Needs (Regional Offices): Contact information for local offices that provide a variety of services.
- e-Health Network Board - Created to help develop a secure statewide electronic network through which patients, physicians and other health care providers can access and transfer medical information.
- Institutional Review Board - The CHFS Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects (CHFS-IRB) provides protection for clients or employees of CHFS involved in research as subjects. Any request to conduct research that involves clients or employees of CHFS as subjects or information or data about CHFS clients or employees for research purposes must be submitted to the CHFS-IRB for review and approval.
- Kentucky Housing Corporation: State housing finance agency offering a variety of programs, including rental assistance, homeownership and home buyer education.
- Local Health Departments: Contact information for health departments across the Commonwealth.
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program: The Long-Term Care Ombudsman identifies, investigates and helps resolve complaints made by or on behalf of residents of long-term care facilities (including nursing homes, personal care homes and family care homes).
- First Steps Staff: First Steps is Kentucky's Early Intervention System (KEIS) that serves children from birth to age 3 who have a developmental delay or a particular medical condition that is known to cause a developmental delay.
- Ombudsman - The CHFS Office of the Ombudsman answers questions about CHFS programs, investigates client complaints and works with CHFS management to resolve them. The Office of the Ombudsman advises CHFS management about patterns of complaints and recommends corrective action when appropriate. The Small Business Ombudsman also is a service of the CHFS Office of the Ombudsman.
- Public Health Training: TRAIN Kentucky, prepared, on track, online.
- Senior Centers: List of Senior Centers across the state.
- Small Business Ombudsman: Responds to inquiries from small businesses on administrative regulations and other regulatory matters and provide information regarding the procedure for submitting comments on administrative regulations.
- Volunteerism: KCCVS actively engages citizens in community service opportunities that enable volunteers, organizations and businesses to share ideas and effectively collaborate to address Kentucky's needs.