The Adult Targeted Case Management Program provides case management services for adults age 18 and older diagnosed with severe mental illnesses. Adult Targeted Case Management is limited to the 14 community mental health centers.
The following services shall be covered as case management services when provided by a qualified case manager to a Medicaid eligible recipient in the target group:
- Assessment of the client
- Participation in development of the client's service plan
- Referrals, linkage, and coordination of Medicaid and non-Medicaid services
- Reassessment and follow-up
- Establishment and maintenance of case record
- Crisis assistance planning
The following activities shall not be considered case management activities:
- The actual provision of mental health or other Medicaid covered services or treatments;
- Outreach to potential recipients
- Administrative activities related to Medicaid eligibility determinations
- Institutional discharge planning.
For information regarding programs and services,refer to the Department for Behavioral Health, Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities Adult Targeted Case Management Page.
Regarding billing issues: contact (800) 807-1232.
Regarding enrolling as a provider: refer to the provider enrollment website.