Includes complete medical history, physical examination, laboratory and clinical test supplies, educational material, counseling and prescribed birth control methods to best suit the patient's needs. Additional medical services are available through referral to private physicians.
If you are a member and have questions, please contact Member Services at (800) 635-2570.
Provider Contact Information
- For billing questions, contact DXC at (800) 807-1232 or visit the website.
- For provider questions, contact the Provider Services Call Center at (855) 824 5615.
- For provider enrollment or revalidation questions, contact Provider Enrollment at (877) 838-5085.
- For KyHealth-net assistance, email DXC.
- To report fraud and abuse, contact Fraud Hotline at (502) 564-2348.
- For pharmacy questions, contact Pharmacy Support Center at (800) 432-7005.
- For pharmacy prior authorization questions, contact Pharmacy Prior Authorization at (800) 477-3071.