Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program

Temperature Charts
Private Provider Forms

Kentucky Vaccine Accountability Section (VAS)

For questions about Vaccine Accountability Section forms, please call (502) 564-4478 and dial extension 4267 for Clarissa Goode, extension 4258 for Rita Lathrem or extension 4252 for Jane Payne.

Private Provider and Health Department Forms

Hospital Forms

If your PIN begins with 100 or 200 use the following forms:

All Providers

The following forms are for all providers: