Kentucky has the prescription for significantly reducing childhood obesity. It's called 5-2-1-0.
- Five: Eat five or more servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Two: Limit screen time to no more than two hours a day.
- One: Be physically active at least one hour a day.
- Zero: Don't drink sweetened beverages.
The campaign is designed to give parents, healthcare professionals and day care operators a memorable way to talk about the key evidence-based behaviors that reduce childhood obesity.
Several items may be ordered from the Pamphlet Library. Fax orders to 502-227-7191. Be sure to include your street shipping address as well as a phone number should it become necessary to contact you. Orders are shipped within three days.
Use this form to order posters and brochures.
Use this form to order prescription pads, stickers and coloring pages.
- Four separate stickers each one depicting an aspect of the 5-2-1-0 initiative.
- These prescription pads can be shared with local health care professionals as they meet with patients. Fifty sheets per pad.
Promote 5-2-1-0 on Your Site
Copy and paste this code to add the image and link.
<img border="0" alt="Healthy Number for Kentucky Families" src="https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/dmch/hpb/Documents/5210logoButton.jpg">