Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Contact us using our online form, by phone or mail or, in case of emergencies or to report abuse or fraud, use our hot lines to find the help you need. 

We look forward to hearing from you.

Use the form below for general questions, comments and suggestions about cabinet services and programs. Do not contact CHFS to report child/adult abuse, neglect or exploitation. Please use the hotline phone numbers listed on this page.

To contact the Cabinet by phone, you may call the Office of the Ombudsman. If you are looking for an office or an individual and can't find them on this site, try the KY Telephone Directory.

  • Ombudsman: Toll-Free 1-800-372-2973
  • TTY (for hearing impaired): 1-800-627-4702

Contact CHFS


Contact Information