KY MPPA rolling out to all Providers by May 31
The Kentucky Department for Medicaid Services (DMS) is pleased to announce that the Kentucky Medicaid Partner Portal Application (KY MPPA) now is available to all provider types participating in KY Medicaid.
To get started and learn more about KY MPPA, visit the
MKY MPPA Training Resources web page.
- Access the Training Resources Topic Map for an overview of training materials available. Use the topics menu to locate training materials in the Training Media and Training Document areas.
- Follow the link in the Upcoming Training Webinars section to register to attend the live webinar training series. A registration link is also available under Helpful Links.
- Access the self-paced training plans to learn about KY MPPA on your own schedule.
Register for your KY MPPA account. Visit the site and select Let's Get Started.
For KY MPPA inquiries, customer service representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time toll free at (877) 838-5085.
Dial extension 1 for Technical Support
- KY MPPA Access Issues
- KY MPPA Technical Issues
- Remote Identity Validation Issues
- Credentialing Agent Management Issues
Email Medicaid Partner Portal information
Dial extension 2 for KY MPPA Program or Policy Inquiries
- Paper Application Status
- KY MPPA Policy and Procedures