Who We are
Kentucky Medicaid is a state and federal program authorized by Title XIX of the Social Security Act to provide healthcare for eligible low-income residents including children, families, pregnant women, the aged and the disabled. Eligibility is determined by a number of factors, including family size, income and the federal poverty level. Eligibility for Supplemental Security Income recipients, the aged, blind and disabled are based on additional requirements such as income and resource limits.
Medicaid offers a number of different programs and services depending on the type of Medicaid you are eligible for and your particular medical needs.
If you are a Medicaid member or are interested in applying for Medicaid, please use the
Medicaid Member Information link on the right side of this page.
If you are a KY Medicaid provider or are interested in becoming a provider for KY Medicaid, please use the
Medicaid Provider Information link on the right side of this page.
For billing questions, contact DXC at (800) 807-1232 or visit the
- For provider questions, contact the
Provider Services Call Center at
(855) 824 5615
- For provider enrollment questions, contact
Provider Enrollment at (877) 838-5085
- For KyHealth-net assistance, email
- For general questions, contact
- Website technical questions, contact
CHFS DMS Webmaster
- To report fraud and abuse, contact
Fraud Hotline at
- For member questions, contact
Member Services at
- For pharmacy questions, contact Pharmacy Support Center at
- For pharmacy clinical support questions, contact Clinical Support Center at
- For pharmacy prior authorization questions, contact
Pharmacy Prior Authorization at