If you already have a KASPER account and no longer have access, please do not create a new account. Follow the instructions in the Links-Mandatory KASPER-KOG Account Instructions.
To obtain a NEW KASPER account follow the steps below:
Step1: Create a KOG account (KOG Help Desk 502-564-0104 ext2):
- Kentucky Online Gateway (KOG) account is the security portal to access all the Cabinet of Health and Family Service's protected systems (KASPER, Benefind, Vitals, Death Registry, etc.). Go to https://kog.chfs.ky.gov and create a "Citizen or Business Partner" account. Remember your KOG user name (email) and password! They will be the only login information needed to access KASPER.
- After submitting your KOG information you will receive a KOG account activation email. You must activate your KOG account within 4 hours of receipt of the activation email.
Step 2: Create your KASPER account application:
- Sign in to your KOG account, click on All Apps and search (by the letter K) for the Kentucky All Schedule Prescription Electronic Reporting and click the Enroll link to go to the Account Request Onboarding screen. Do not enter any information in the KASPER User Name/Password fields.
- Click on the Request a KASPER Account link at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to create your KASPER account application.
Step 3: Submit your KASPER account application:
- After you have completed the 8-step account request process, you must print the two-page hard-copy application form (page two is the KASPER Terms of Account Use) and the instruction sheet.
- Follow the instructions to submit your hardcopy application along with copies of your required supporting documents.