The mission of CHFS is to deliver quality services to enhance the health, safety and wellbeing of all people in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
To become a recognized national leader in state-level health and human services through continuous quality improvement and accountability by:
- Improving delivery of health and family services through quality customer service,
- Promoting individual self-sufficiency and community sustainability for the betterment of the vulnerable population,
- Fostering higher health awareness through education that engages all individuals and communities,
- Enhancing use of technology to increase service efficiency and effectiveness and
- Educating, empowering, and deploying a highly skilled workforce.