Barbara Pettus, Region 6 Program Manager
206 E. Virginia Ave.
Springfield, KY 40069
Regional Meetings are hosted by the Districts in Region 6. Attendance to Regional Meetings is required for center coordinators. District Contacts are welcome to attend. Meetings begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (8:30 a.m. Central Time). Locations will be announced at a later date.
- August 30, 2018
November 29, 2018
March 21, 2019
Regional Advisory Council Meetings
Regional Advisory Council Meetings begin at 11 a.m. Eastern Time (10 a.m. Central Time). Locations will be announced at a later date.
- August 21, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- February 12, 2019
- May 7, 2019
Regional Advisory Council
The Region 6 Regional Advisory Council/Training and Issues Committee meets quarterly to discuss issues pertinent to Region 6, schedule meetings and plan for the upcoming year.
- Jennifer Godbey, East Casey FRC, Casey County - Chair
- Teresa Roberts, Southern Middle School YSC, Pulaski County Schools
- Mindy Stevens, Lincoln Co. YSC
- Liz Gardner, Woodlawn FRC, Boyle County Schools
- Anna Houston, Families First FRC, Danville Independent Schools
- Eva Miller, Justice Elementary FRC, Clark County Schools
- Stephanie Harrison, Nelson County
- Wendy Chesser, Washington County
School Districts in Region 6:
- Adair County
- Bardstown Ind.
- Boyle County Schools
- Casey County Schools
- Campbellsville Independent
- Clinton County Schools
- Cumberland County Schools
- Danville Independent
- Garrard County Schools
- Green County
- Lincoln County Schools
- Marion County
- McCreary County Schools
- Nelson County
- Pulaski County Schools
- Russell County
- Taylor County Schools
- Science Hill Independent
- Somerset Independent
- Washington County
- Wayne County Schools
District Contact Meetings
District Contact Meetings are hosted by the Districts in Region 6. Attendance at District Contact Meetings is a requirement for District Contacts. Meetings begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and end at noon.
- May 8, 2019: Location to be announced, Southern end of Region 6
- May 9, 2019: Location to be announced, Northern end of Region 6
Region 6 Training Events
More training opportunities will be announced as they become available. Please check the FRYSC website for training opportunities and details concerning FRYSC training requirements.
FRYSCKy, Inc. Regional Representative: