Kentuckians may find and apply for benefits through benefind.
Individuals eligible for expanded or traditional Medicaid will need to choose a Managed Care Organization (MCO). Since health care is important to an individual and his or her family, choosing an MCO plan that works best for everyone also is important. Please review the questions to consider before choosing a MCO section before choosing an MCO.
The MCO options and contact information is available below. Please refer questions to the contact listed below or return to the benefind Pre Screening page.
Questions to Consider
- Which plan has all or most of the doctors my family and I visit?
- Which plan has the hospitals my family and I like to use?
- Which plan offers the extra services I need or want, like additional vision, dental or transportation services?
- Will I have to pay co-pays for prescriptions, vision/dental services, prenatal programs and immunizations?
- Do I or any family member have a health problem, which needs treatment by a specific type of doctor or specialist?
Regarding benefind enrollment questions: contact (844) 407-8398.
Regarding KY Medicaid Member questions: contact (800) 635-2570.