The Office of Inspector General is Kentucky's regulatory agency for licensing all long-term care facilities in the commonwealth. The links below will provide inspection findings for each certified long-term care facility for the specified calendar year.
New Searchable Database
Current ownership information can be found by viewing the Long-Term Care Directory.
How to read the SOD/POC
Types of surveys
- C - Complaints
- FR - Facility Self-Reported Incident
- R - Recertification
- I - In Compliance - At the completion of the survey, the facility was determined in compliance with no deficiencies.
- N - Not in Compliance - At the completion of the survey, the facility was determined not in compliance with deficiencies cited.
- 11/20/2017 RI = An in-compliance recertification performed with an 11/20/17 exit date
- 11/20/2017 CN RI FRN = An in-compliance recertification, a not-in-compliance complaint, and a facility-reported not-in-compliance report with an 11/20/17 exit date.
Timing of updates:
All facilities listed on this website are considered to be back in compliance at the time the Statement of Deficiency/Plan of Correction is posted to this website. Surveys and complaints will only be posted after the entire survey process has been completed. If you need a specific survey before it is posted, you can submit an Open Records Request or search for information on the CMS Nursing Home Compare website.