CORF is limited to Medicare deductible and coinsurance payments for Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) recipients.
CORFs must provide coordinated outpatient diagnostic, therapeutic, and restorative services, at a single fixed location, to outpatients for the rehabilitation of injured, disabled or sick individuals. Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology services may be provided in an off-site location.
If you are a member and have questions, please contact Member Services at (800) 635-2570
A facility enrolls under a separate provider number as a CORF provider to bill for deductible and coinsurance amounts applicable to QMB recipients receiving services covered under the CORF program.
For more information on enrolling as a CORF facility, contact Provider Enrollment at (877) 838-5085 or visit the website.
The following are considered "core" services that a CORF must provide:
Physician CORF service - consultation with and medical supervision of non-physician staff, establishment and review of the plan of treatment and other medical and facility administration activities
Physical therapy services, social or psychological services
CORFs are surveyed every six years at a minimum.
Provider Contact Information
- For billing questions, contact DXC at (800) 807-1232 or visit the website
- For provider questions, contact the Provider Services Call Center at (855) 824 5615
- For provider enrollment or revalidation questions, contact Provider Enrollment at (877) 838-5085
- For KyHealth-net assistance, email EDI helpdesk
- To report fraud and abuse, contact Fraud Hotline at (502) 564-2348
- For pharmacy questions, contact Pharmacy Support Center at (800) 432-7005
- For pharmacy prior authorization questions, contact Pharmacy Prior Authorization at (800) 477-3071