Most inpatient hospital services are covered as long as the inpatient stay is justified as medically necessary. Certain hospital outpatient and emergency room services are also covered.Payment
- A co-pay of $50 will be assessed for each inpatient hospital visit.
- A co-pay of $3 will be assessed for each visit to the emergency room which is determined to be not an emergency.
If you are a member and have questions, please contact Member Services at (800) 635-2570.
Hospital Types & Programs
Acute Care Hospital facilities provides both inpatient and outpatient services, including emergency room services.
Psychiatric Inpatient Hospitals
Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Program prior to billing a patient and submitting hospital service expenses to Medicaid as uncompensated, a hospital uses the Indigent Care Eligibility form to determine if the patient meets DSH guidelines.
- Regarding Rates: contact Division of Fiscal Management, Rate Setting Branch, 275 E. Main St. 6W-C, Frankfort, KY 40621. Phone: 502-564-8196.
- For billing questions, contact DXC at (800) 807-1232 or visit the website.
- For provider questions, contact the Provider Services Call Center at (855) 824 5615.
- For provider enrollment or revalidation questions, contact Provider Enrollment at (877) 838-5085.
- For KyHealth-net assistance, email DXC.
- To report fraud and abuse, contact Fraud Hotline at (502) 564-2348.
- For pharmacy questions, contact Pharmacy Support Center at (800) 432-7005.
- For pharmacy prior authorization questions, contact Pharmacy Prior Authorization at (800) 477-3071.