The Children’s Health TAC consists of 10 members. One member is appointed by each of the following:
- Kentucky Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics;
- Kentucky Parent Teacher Association;
- Kentucky Psychological Association;
- Kentucky School Nurses Association;
- Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education;
- Family Resource and Youth Services Coalition of Kentucky;
- Kentucky Youth Advocates;
- Kentucky Association of Hospice and Palliative Care;
- A parent of a child enrolled in Medicaid or the Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program appointed by the Kentucky Head Start Association; and
- A pediatric dentist appointed by the Kentucky Dental Association
The members of the TAC serve until their successors are appointed by the organizations they represent. Anyone interested in serving on this TAC should contact one of the organizations represented.
2019 Meeting Information
All meetings will be from 2 - 4 p.m. in the Public Health Conference Suite C, 275 East Main Street Frankfort, KY. Meeting dates and locations are subject to change.
- Jan. 9 - Location Change: Board Room 2nd Floor Public Health Building 275 East Main Street Frankfort, KY
- March 13
- May 8
- July 10
- Sept. 11
- Nov. 13
If you cannot attend on site, please participate via conference phone call-in number 1 - 877- 746-4263 and participant code: 2927471#.