The Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities TAC consist of nine members appointed by the following:
- A consumer participating in a non-residential community Medicaid waiver program
- A consumer participating in a residential community Medicaid waiver program
- A family member of a consumer participating in a community Medicaid waiver program
- A family member of a consumer who resides in an ICF/IID that accepts Medicaid payments
- A member of the ARC of Kentucky
- A member of the Commonwealth Council on Developmental Disabilities
- A member of the Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- A non-profit provider from the Kentucky Association of Private Providers (KAPP)
- A for-profit provider from KAPP
The members of the TAC serve until their successors are appointed by the organizations they represent. Anyone interested in serving on this TAC should contact the organization represented.
2019 Meeting Information
All meetings are held 10 a.m. - noon in Conference Room C, First Floor, Public Health Building, 275 E. Main St., Frankfort, KY. Meeting dates and locations are subject to change.
- Jan. 9 -
Location Change: Public Health Building, 2nd Floor Board Room, 275 East Main Street, Frankfort
- March 13
- May 8
- July 10
- Sept. 11
- Nov. 6
If you cannot attend on site, please participate via conference phone call-in number 1 - 877- 746-4263 and participant code: 2927471#.