The Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities TAC consists of nine members appointed by the following:
- A consumer participating in a non-residential community Medicaid waiver program
- A consumer participating in a residential community Medicaid waiver program
- A family member of a consumer participating in a community Medicaid waiver program
- A family member of a consumer who resides in an ICF/IID that accepts Medicaid payments
- A member of the ARC of Kentucky
- A member of the Commonwealth Council on Developmental Disabilities
- A member of the Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- A non-profit provider from the Kentucky Association of Private Providers (KAPP)
- A for-profit provider from KAPP
The members of the TAC serve until their successors are appointed by the organizations they represent. Anyone interested in serving on this TAC should contact the organization represented.
Technical advisory committee ADA accommodation requests
Members of a technical advisory committee who require special accommodations may email requests to DMS. Requests should describe the need and requested accommodation. DMS will review the request and determine if the accommodations requested are reasonable. In the event a requested accommodation is deemed not reasonable, DMS will work with the member to identify a reasonable and effective accommodation. Accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis to address individual member needs.
Rick Christman, TAC Chair
Cheri Ellie Reeves
2022 Meeting Information
Meeting dates are subject to change.
- March 15 (10 a.m.-noon Eastern Time)
- May 17 (10 a.m.-noon Eastern Time)
- July 19 (10 a.m.-noon Eastern Time)
- Sept. 20 (10 a.m.-noon Eastern Time)
- Nov. 15 (10 a.m.-noon Eastern Time)