The Consumer Rights and Client Needs TAC consists of five members representing:
- Kentucky Combined Committee on Aging;
- Kentucky Legal Services Corporation;
- Arc of Kentucky;
- Department of Public Advocacy; and
- National Association of Social Workers-Kentucky Chapter.
The members of the TAC serve until their successors are appointed by the organizations they represent. Anyone interested in serving on this TAC should contact one of the organizations represented..
2019 Meeting Information
All meetings are held 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. in the CHFS Cafeteria Conference room, 275 East Main St., First Floor, Frankfort.
Meeting dates and locations are subject to change.
- Feb. 19 - Location change: CHFS Thompson Conference room, 2nd Fl., 275 East Main St., Frankfort, KY,
- April 16 - Location change: CHFS Thompson Conference room, 2nd Fl., 275 East Main St., Frankfort, KY,
- June 11 - Location Change : DMS Commissioner's Conference room, 6th Fl., 275 East Main St., Frankfort, KY.
- Aug. 20
- Oct. 15
- Dec. 17
If you cannot attend on site, please participate via toll-free conference call at (877) 746-4263, participant code 2927471#