KICCS Provider Portal is used by child care providers to submit billing and view documents for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP), complete plans of correction for the Division of Regulated Child Care and submit documentation and receive correspondence for the All STARS program.
KICCS HelpDesk for help creating an account, navigation assistance or system issues related to the Provider Portal.
Local (Frankfort): (502) 564-0104, Option 6
Toll-free: (866) 231-0003, Option 6
Updated DCC-94E Daily Attendance Record
The DCC-94E, Child Care Daily Attendance Record, has been modified to include more room for a parent or designated person’s signature. This will allow enough space for a signature that is recorded legibly with a first and last name, per 922 KAR 2:160, Section 14.
Updated CCAP Payment Information
As of Jan. 1, 2022, CCAP resumed normal payments based on attendance rather than enrollment. CCAP parent copays will continue to be paid until federal funding is gone. Funding availability will be reviewed quarterly. The copay assessed during the application process is listed on the DCC-94 Child Care Service Agreement and Certificate. Families must pay any overage, the difference between the state maximum rate and the center's per-day charges. The parent copay is a separate payment assessed after the regular CCAP payment.
- Providers must complete a new
DCC-94B to ensure correct CCAP rates - at or less than the state maximum rate and commercial rates higher than the state maximum rate - are added to the system. The commercial rates are used in the provider search system to help families looking for child care.
- All licensed, certified and registered providers participating in CCAP must complete and provide to the CCAP Billing Section proof of completion of the Cabinet-approved Billing Basics training once a year or upon change of the staff member submitting billing information. Providers must retain a copy for their files, as well.
- All providers must maintain the DCC-94E, Child Care Daily Attendance Record. Attendance must be recorded legibly each time the child arrives and departs the provider’s care and signed legibly (first and last name) by the parent of applicant for the child served by CCAP.
Stay informed by signing up for our listserve. Send an email to our listservewith your first name, last name and email address to receive updates and announcements right to your inbox.
All STARS COVID-19 Changes
- All child care centers will remain at their current All STARS level.
- All level 2-5 STARS-rated child care centers will have their All STARS certificate expiration date extended by one year.
- Exception: Child care centers with current All STARS certificate expiration dates in 2019 and through March 2021.
- The expiration dates for these centers will be extended by two years.
- Child care centers will be able to print their updated certificates via the Provider Portal.
- AQRs automatically will be approved. No documents are required from the child care centers for AQRs to be approved.
- This includes all backdated AQRs never finalized or submitted, due to the state of emergency.
- AQRs will be approved based on center STARS/licensure expiration month. If the expiration month has already passed, those AQRs will be processed in upcoming weeks.
Licensed and certified child care providers are now able to do the following using the Provider Portal:
- submit standards checklist and upload supporting documentation
- submit AQR form
- view All STARS correspondence
All STARS User Guide and the All STARS User Guide in Spanish -
Portal De Proveedores Guía Del Usuario - provides additional information to help navigate the All STARS menu and workbaskets.
Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) Information
Child care certificates, termination notices and approval notices are available on the Provider Portal. Initial child care certificates can be signed and uploaded through the Provider Portal for workers to process. An enrollment approval notice displays once the signed certificate is received and the child’s enrollment is updated to active status. Review the
CCAP Certificates/Notices Tip Sheet for further instructions.
Payment, billing and enrollment questions should be directed to Division of Child Care (DCC) billing at (844) 209-2657 or email CCAP Provider Payments.
DCC related paperwork, such as DCC-94B Authorization for Electronic Deposit or paper provider billing forms (PBF) may be submitted via
email to CCAP Provider Payments.
Note: Child care certificates should not be sent to this email.
Signed child care certificates may be returned via upload to Provider Portal or by mail or fax:
P.O. Box 2104
Frankfort, KY 40602
Fax: (502) 573-2005 or (502) 573-2007
Self Service Portal is available for parent applications.
Registered child care providers can use the Provider Portal to upload/view documents requested by DCC. Review the
Registered Provider Document Upload tip sheet for instructions.